CAREERS IN MARKETING MANAGER
- Develop and Implement our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals.
- Design and develop successful marketing campaigns; own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns by defining requirements, tasks, and resources associated with SEO strategy. Both off-page & on-page with keywords strategy
- Measure and report performance of all marketing activities and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Design and produce engaging content for social media, paid & internal media that can attract and convert our target customers.
- Oversee development of marketing material, collaterals, ads, app content, etc.
- Experiment with a variety of new channels around community, content, video, influencers, etc. to drive brand awareness.
- Track the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
- Track consumer insights and engagement to improve the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Plan and lead service launches by determining scope, messaging, timing, and priorities for marketing tactics to drive service awareness and adoption.
- Conceptualize and Execute Demand Generation activities.
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging, content, and collateral to differentiate our services offering and convert prospects into customers
- Improving the user experience on the company website (includes design, content, and usability)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- We are looking for a highly motivated marketing professional with 6-plus years in B2B software services marketing and brand-building experience
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability, and an understanding of software services offerings Mobility, Digital transformation, AR/VR, and Gaming.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business, operations, and technology teams internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management.