Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3+ years in building Web based applications & API integration (preferable).
- Solid understanding of PHP 5 / PHP 7, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON, and cross browser development.
- Proficient in AngularJS (v2) / NodeJS / Laravel (Any one)
- Experience with at least one PHP based framework such as CI / Cake / Zend.
- Experience with at least one PHP based E-commerce framework such as Magento / OpenCart (Optional).
- Experience on CMS like Wordpress (preferable).
- Experience in developing user experiences (UX) and application flow.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principals and MVC.
- Dedication, teamwork and professionalism.
- Ability to own features from conception to completion.
- Good communication skills within and across disciplines.
- Ability to handle a Team efficiently.
- Familiarity with JSON-REST APIs and creating flexible front-end applications to support those.
- Experience with automated testing using PHP Unit or equivalent.
- Experience with web based data visualization and reporting.
- Experience with databases, specifically MySQL and/or MongoDB.
- Experience designing web applications that scale.