Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3+ years building web based applications.
- Solid understanding of PHP 5, HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON, and cross browser development.
- Experience with at least one PHP based framework such as Zend, Cake, or Symphony.
- Ability to program anywhere on the web technology stack.
- Experience developing user experiences (UX) and application flow.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principals and MVC.
- Dedication, teamwork and professionalism.
- Ability to own features from conception to completion.
- Good communication skills within and across disciplines.
- Familiarity with JSON-REST APIs and creating flexible front-end applications to support those.
- Experience with automated testing using PHP Unit or equivalent.
- Experience with web based data visualization and reporting.
- Experience with databases, specifically MySQL and/or MongoDB.
- Experience designing web applications that scale.