8 years & Above
Currently we are looking for a ‘Technical Project Manager’, who will be the face of Red Apple for our clients. He will be responsible for communicating with clients and defining requirements for their product ideas He will be responsible for smooth execution of the projects by involving developers, designers and others so that the assignments can be completed on time and within budget. He will be responsible for managing expectations and keeping our clients happy at all times.
- Elucidate scope of requirements for guaranteeing timely delivery, efficient and smooth implementation by working with cross-functional teams.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and manage work assignments.
- Define and refine project scope and work approach.
- Offer effective planning and estimation of the project by being accountable for budgeting, scheduling and resourcing requirements.
- Ensure that each project has clear goals and timeline
- Execute overall issues and project risk management, and also handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning.
- Facilitate the planning and analysis of any future customized assignment.
- Ensure quality work environment for project implementation along with ensuring fairness, productivity and innovation.
- Coordinate with sales teams to maintain a consistent & large pipeline of full stack development projects.
- Offer leadership thoughts, strategic insight, and clear communication to the team members on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- The applicant should have relevant experience and strong knowledge in technical domain. Prior exposure in software engineering is desirable.
- 4+ years of software product management experience in an Agile environment, preferably with experience at software consulting companies.
- Profound understanding of agile software development process.
- Capacity to thoroughly understand the functional and technical aspects of complex systems.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire confidence in engineering and executive teams to follow the recommended product direction.
- Sound technical and business expertise mixed with ability to engage productive conversation between two teams.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Ability to proactively track progress of all project team members and keep everyone focused on the tasks at hand.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.