Red Apple Technologies is seeking an experience Product QA Engineer with iOS and or Android testing experience for our Kolkata location. The individual will be part of the Mobile App QA team responsible for testing.
- Understand the project scope and understand the features to be tested.
- Enhance the product through rigorous testing.
- Work with the team to write Quality focused test strategies
- Design, write and execute detailed Test Cases across Mobile Games or apps.
- Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience
- Review the design and specification of features with project team
- Be able to estimate testing effort and effectively prioritize to meet deadlines
- Play a key role in the bug triage and prioritization Where applicable write quality automated unit and integration tests for use in our continuous integration initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in testing in a product development company
- Experience in Mobile App or Game Testing.
- Experience on Mobile Automation tools like appium,robotium.
- Excellent understanding of Product quality standards
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- Experience of test automation tools a distinct advantage., and events beneficial to the business.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Knowledge of additional foreign language(s) will be a plus
- Knowledge of the gaming industry, technologies and trends
- Experience of working with Gaming Service Providers (i.e., Outsource Business)
- Experience of communicating successfully at the most senior level with contacts in the game industry (e.g., COO, game licensing manager, production head, top-level management, decision making authorities related to outsourcing/off-shoring)
- Confidence and ability to follow the sales targets
- Actively involved in social media and online industry community
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing and confident with strong negotiation and presentation skills
- A proven track record with the ability to work individually and within a team.
- Self motivated, committed, result and goal-oriented
- Familiarity with MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint